Last Updated: Oct 3, 2019
Thank you for visiting this website (this "Site"), which is operated by Fitmatic.com ("Fitmatic", "we", "us" or "our"). This Site is intended to provide existing and prospective and current business customers of Fitmatic with information regarding the services offered by Fitmatic and to enable existing and prospective business customers of Fitmatic to indicate their interest in purchasing such services.
Information We Collect
The information we gather generally falls into one of two categories: (1) information that you voluntarily supply such as when you submit the online form on our Site indicating that you are interested in Fitmatic's services (for example, your name and business e-mail address); and (2) information we gather about your use of our Site.
Information that you submit to us
You may provide certain information to us when you submit an online form to indicate your interest in Fitmatic's services, or otherwise interact with us. This information may include your name, the name of your business, your business phone number and e-mail address, and the zip code for your business. By submitting such information, you authorize Fitmatic to contact you by telephone and/or e-mail to provide you with more information about our business services.
Automatically Collected Data
We use different technologies to collect information about your visit to our Site, including cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular, count visits, and measure Site performance.
Our web servers also automatically collect limited information about your computer configuration or your mobile device when you use our Site, including the type of browser software you use, the operating system you're running, the website that referred you, the type of device you're using, and your IP address. Your IP address is a numerical address that is used by computers and mobile devices connected to the Internet to identify your computer or mobile device so that data (such as the web pages you want to view) can be transmitted to you. We also use IP address information for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes.
How to Control Cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. Instructions for blocking or deleting cookies in browsers may be available in each browser's privacy or help documentation.
Features of Fitmatic products depend on cookies. Please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use those features. If you choose to delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, they may need to be recreated.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services. We may also use the information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about services offered by Fitmatic and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Fitmatic and others; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
How We Share Your Information
-With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf and at our direction;
-In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
-If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Fitmatic or others;
-In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
-Between and among Fitmatic and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
-With your consent or at your direction.
European Privacy Rights
Fitmatic adheres to applicable data protection laws in the European Economic Area, which if applicable includes the following rights:
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing;
- You have a right to request from us, a 'data processor' as defined in the law, access to and rectification of your personal data;
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data; and
- You have a right to file a complaint with a data protection authority.
When we process personal data about you, we do so with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the products you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests of Fitmatic as described in the 'How We Use Personal Data' and 'Reasons We Share Personal Data' sections above.
Security of Personal Data
Fitmatic is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential data (such as password) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption.
Where We Store and Process Personal Data
Personal data collected by Fitmatic may be stored and processed in your region, in the United States or in any other country where Fitmatic or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities. Typically, the primary storage location is in the United States, often with a backup to a data centre in the United States. We take steps to ensure that the data we collect under this privacy statement is processed according to the provisions of this statement and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located.
Our Retention of Personal Data
Fitmatic retains personal data for as long as necessary to provide the products and fulfil the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types, actual retention periods can vary. The criteria used to determine the retention periods include:
- How long is the personal data needed to provide the products and operate our business? This includes such things as maintaining and improving the performance of those products, keeping our systems secure and maintaining appropriate business and financial records. This is the general rule that establishes the baseline for most data retention periods.
- Is there an automated control, such as in the Fitmatic Profile, that enables the you to access and delete the personal data at any time? If there is not, a shortened data retention time will generally be adopted.
- Is the personal data of a sensitive type? If so, a shortened retention time would generally be appropriate.
- Is Fitmatic subject to a legal, contractual or similar obligation to retain the data? Examples can include mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation or data that must be retained for the purposes of litigation.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We will update this privacy statement when necessary to reflect customer feedback and changes in our products. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of the statement. If there are material changes to the statement or in how Fitmatic will use your personal data, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how Fitmatic is protecting your information.
How to Contact Us
If you have a privacy concern, complaint or a question please contact us via email at email@example.com. We will respond to questions or concerns within 30 days.
Unless otherwise stated, Fitmatic is a data processor for personal data we collect through the products subject to this statement.